The 365 Flowers Project

Lots of good stuff happening. A grant I wrote for our local library came through! We now have funding for a large art project that will be part of the kid's summer reading program. More on that later, stay tuned!

In other news....


The Eric Carle art has been a hit at the library. These pictures are not good but you can get an idea of how it looks. The art is made construction paper and paint. I decided to use window markers to add background interest. It worked out well, letting the artwork take center stage. The camera didn't pick up on how cool these two media work together.



The camera had a hard time picking out a focus point. There are two other windows to this story but I gave up on my camera. Now for the second part of this story. I was asked to teach a children's art class on Carle-ish art at a local gallery.

I hope to get back to the flower project soon. My daughter's health is improving. My dog is the same, no worse so I'm hopeful. Today I have many family obligations to meet, no time for art. Don't feel to bad for me, one of the things on my "to do" list today is to try out a zip line at the environmental center where I work. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular Posts